Join us for fun, energetic dancing! Every Thursdays 7pm – 8pm, 2016
Join us for fun, energetic dancing!
Diadie Bathily, professional dancer from Ivory Coast, offers authentic West African dance classes for adults and kids of all levels.
Get a great workout while learning traditional dances from West Africa. Diadie’s classes are designed to improve weight loss, flexibility, and fitness as well as knowledge about Africa and its rich culture.
All classes are accompanied by live African drumming.
Class is taught every Thursday. Students can join at any time.
- Time: Thursdays from 7 – 8 pm
- Single Class Price: $10
- Instructor: Diadie Bathily
- Location: Flavor Dance Studio 5860 Delmar Blvd St Louis, Missouri 63112 Suite 106
- For More Info call 314.504.5580
- Show 1:8pm
- Location: Missouri History Museum
- « Previous performance: The Drum, June 29 & 30 at 8 p.m. Regional Arts Commission
- » Next performance: Afriky Lolo performing / National Dance Week, Sat., April 23, 2016