Sign-up at Camp Africa for a summer full of dance, drumming and excitement
Immerse your child in African culture this summer: drumming, costume making, African languages AND African dance taught by Camp Director and Afriky Lolo Artistic Director Diadie Bathily. Now accepting children entering 3rd through 9th grade.
- When: Session I: June 6-17 // Sesson II: June 20-July 1
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Age:The program is for children entering 3rd through 9th grade
- Fee: $325/session
- Location: The Saul Mirowitz Day School-Reform Jewish Academy
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 314-504-5580